Download, install and activate AVG Ultimate
AVG Ultimate is a part of AVG network (formerly known as AVG Zen Network) that allows you to manage all your devices and AVG applications from one place. This version of the AVG program is comprised of AVG Internet Security - Unlimited and AVG PC TuneUp.
Download and install AVG Ultimate
Before you begin the installation, ensure that:
- You are logged into Windows with administrator permissions, no other programs are running in Windows, and any other antivirus software is fully uninstalled.
- Your PC meets the minimal system requirements for AVG installation.
Follow these steps to install AVG Ultimate:
- Click here to download AVG Ultimate from the AVG website.
- Right-click the downloaded setup file and choose Run as administrator.
- In the top-right corner of the welcome screen, select your installation language, and click Continue.
- Perform one of these steps to activate your program:
- Restart your computer if prompted.
AVG is now installed. Double-click the AVG icon on your desktop to open the AVG management console, and click the Internet Security or PC TuneUp tile to open your program.
Note: If you did not log into your AVG account during installation, you need to activate your program later.
Activate AVG Ultimate
When you purchase a subscription for AVG Ultimate, the information about your purchase is stored in your AVG account that you used or created during the purchase. To activate your product with the subscription, you need to log in to your AVG account. If the product is already installed and you are not connected to the account, follow these steps:
If the product is already installed but you did not activate it, follow these steps:
- Double-click the AVG icon on your desktop to open AVG management console.
- Click Connect in the top-right corner of the screen, then click Log in to existing account.
- Type your email address and the password you created for your AVG account during the purchase, then click Log in.
Your AVG Internet Security and AVG PC TuneUp are now activated. You can view and manage all of your AVG products in the AVG management console interface or in your AVG account.
Note: If you forget your password, go to AVG account, click Forgot your password?and enter the email address used to create the account during the purchase process. The email address is the same address where you received the confirmation email after purchase.
Alternatively, you can activate AVG Internet Security by using the activation code. For more details, read the following article: