Tip: A video describing AVG management console (formerly known as AVG Zen) is also available in AVG Academy.
Activate your purchase
If you purchased a subscription for AVG Internet Security - Unlimited, AVG TuneUp - Unlimited, or AVG Ultimate, fill in the email address and password that you entered during the purchase. AVG management console (formerly known as AVG Zen) will recognize your purchase and the product will be activated with your subscription.
Note: If you enter different email address than the one used for the purchase, a new AVG Network (formerly known as AVG Zen Network) will be created, but your subscription will not be recognized. In such case log out and leave the network by clicking the account button at the top of the AVG management console window, and then log in again using the correct information.
What is the AVG Network (formerly known as AVG Zen Network?
With AVG management console, you can create a free AVG Network that allows you to remotely view the status of AVG apps installed on any of your connected computers and Android™ phones and tablets. You can also add more devices to your AVG Network, install AVG apps on your other computers, phones and tablets, and even invite your family members to join your network.
Invite more devices to your AVG Network
As a AVG Network administrator, you can add other devices to your AVG Network by sending an email invitation from your AVG management console app. The invitation will contain instructions to install AVG on the invited device, as well as an Invitation code.
To add a device to your AVG Network:
- Open the AVG management console app.
- Click the + button next to the device icons on the main AVG management consolescreen.
- Choose the type of device (PC or Android) to send the invitation to, and then click Continue.
- Fill in the recipient’s email address, and then click Continue again.
- The new device will appear on your main AVG management console screen with a Pending status until it connects for the first time.
- An email with installation steps will be sent to the email address, together with an Invitation code.
- Follow the steps in the email to install the app on the new device.
- Enter the Invitation code into the app to connect the device to your AVG Network.
Once connected, the new device will appear in your AVG management console app, and you will be able to manage AVG apps on that device.
Connect Android devices to your AVG Network
If you already have one or more AVG apps on your Android device, or if you install an AVG app on a new device, you can connect this device to your AVG Network:
- Open one of the AVG apps on the device.
- Enter your AVG MyAccount email address and password.
Note: You may need to tap Log in in the app to show the login screen.
- Tap the Log in button.
- Your device will appear in your AVG management console app, and you will be able to view the status of all AVG apps on the device.
Note: Some apps may not contain the AVG management console.
Tip: If you ever forget your AVG MyAccount password, please read the article Restore your AVG MyAccount password.